LOVE STORY VINYL WALL STICKER
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE GETTING STARTED
FOR BEST RESULTS, WE RECOMMEND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION – CONTACT 082 303 2370 FOR A QUOTE
Please note that only some of the stickers have transfer tape /application sheet on as it is not necessary with the peel and stick designs.
This product works best on a SMOOTH and CLEAN surface and we do not recommend sticking them on rough walls.
Applying your stickers to a wall:
1. Wipe your surface with a dry cloth and sand down any rough areas.
2. You MAY NEED TO cut your design in smaller pieces to make it easier to stick or arrange as some designs have been arranged to fit on the sheet and are not correctly positioned.
3. Our stickers stick well on both enamel and acrylic paint. The smoothness of the surface is the most important.
Removing your stickers:
• When removing the sticker, using a hair dryer to heat up the vinyl will make it easier
• Keep the hair dryer about 10cm away while blowing on the part you are removing.
1. Wipe wall, if needed smooth down any roughness
2. Make sure you give it a few seconds to dry
3. The transfer paper (which is a clear sheet) is stuck to the backing paper, peel off the transfer paper and stick it on the FRONT of your vinyl sticker.
4. Flip vinyl paper on the wrong side on a firm surface, use a bank card and very lightly brush out any air bubbles starting from the centre working your way out
5. Peel off the vinyl backing from the transfer paper, your wall art should now be stuck on the clear paper and ready to place on the wall.
6. Position your vinyl sticker to the wall and place, use the bank card to firmly press it down from the centre outwards
7. Peel of the transferring paper (clear sheet) slowly, pressing down any bits that my lift up with the transferring paper smooth your vinyl sticker to the wall once more running your bank card over it lightly…. And there you have